• Collection: The website collects personal information about individuals (members, suppliers, employees, etc) in the course of regular business operations. The organization will make all reasonable efforts to fully inform such individuals about the planned use/disclosure. The organization will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
• Accuracy: The organization will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses is accurate and complete. Individuals providing personal information will have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information, and on written request by an individual to whom the information relates, the organization will modify the information as required.
• Storage: The organization will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
• Retention: The organization will establish a retention period for all personal information collected. This period may be related to CRA guidlines in Canada or the IRS in the United States.
• Disclosure: The organization will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees or any third party, unless the effected individual consents.
• Access: The organization promotes individual’s right of access to personal information about themselves. The employer will provide access to information upon request. Access will be provided according to procedures governed by the Saskinvest.com Advisory Board. Note: Access to a record may be subject to the payment of a $35.00 CDN administrative fee.